Please see the below list of vehicles currently on offer, many of which are sourced directly from the UK’s leading insurers. For a better understanding of Vehicle Salvage please see the below guide
Understanding vehicle salvage categories
The Association of British Insurers (ABI) recently updated its Code of Practice for the UK insurance industry to categorise salvage vehicles for re-sale. The new salvage categories replace the existing ‘A, B, C and D’ scale with the following:
• Category A – A written-off vehicle that must be totally destroyed
• Category B – A written-off vehicle from which used parts may be re-sold, but the chassis must be destroyed so that the vehicle itself cannot return to the road in its current form
• Category S – A written-off vehicle that has sustained structural damage but is considered repairable
• Category N – A written-off vehicle that has sustained non-structural damage or was stolen-recovered
• Category U – Unrecorded, such vehicles are ones that are for sale privately / sourced from other means than insurers
The viewing of vehicles is available via prior arrangement only, should you require any further information please get in touch
Here we have for sale a Mini Cooper 2007 1.6 Petrol with light collision damage to the offside rear quarter panel. This vehicle does start and drive and has been classified as a Category N - Non Str...
Here we have for sale a Vauxhall Insignia SRi 2.0 Diesel Damage Description: Scratches along o/s panels, mud in rear exhaust pipes, front grille removed. This vehicle does start and drive and has been...